With extra time and thoughtful guidance, a course gets your started with yoga or takes you further into your yoga practice and deepens your understanding of the yoga. Margot takes time to thoughtfully plan each course drawing on 20 years of practising on her mat and years of training to guide you through an awakening learning experience.
Monday 4.00 – 5.00pm
Oct 7th – Dec 2nd
Fun filled classes with warm ups, games, songs and storytelling to keep this age group engaged and active. A small group will ensure there is plenty of space for your child to be creative and express themselves without judgement or expectation. Simple yoga breathing will be taught along with soothing relaxation practices to calm and quieten down the mind.
Benefits of Yoga for Children
- Improve balance, strength, flexibility and stamina
- Build focus and concentration
- Develop body awareness supporting self-acceptance
- Increase their confidence and positive self-image
- Reduce stress and anxiety through breathing, awareness, meditation and healthy movement
- Improve sleep
- Help with learning to manage emotions
- Feel part of a healthy and non – competitive group
- Encourages children to use their bodies in a healthy way
- Have an alternative to tuning out through constant attachment to electronic devices