Indulge your inner child
Now who doesn’t love a sweet treat and when they are super healthy, really, I don’t see why a second Bliss Pop couldn’t POP into your mouth. These are sensational and can be interpreted or re envisioned in so many flavours, textures and sensory delights, the possibilities are indeed endless.
With no added sugar yet plenty of sweetness with the dates and the health and protein goodness in the nuts, these little beauties are perfect for kids and big kids alike. Indulge your inner child with these morsels of deliciousness.
Get rolling! Get dipping!
- 150 g of almonds
- 150 g of cashews
- pinch of salt
- 225 g of medjool dates
- Sticks – I used wooden kebab skewers cut into shorter sticks
- Process almonds and cashews.
- Add salt and vanilla. Process with dates and roll into balls.You decide how small or big!
- Put sticks in and freeze for 1- 2 hours
- When firm, dip in chocolate (recipe below)
- 125ml of melted coconut oil
- 85g of raw cacao powder
- 60ml of maple syrup/homey/rice malt
Whisk together in a bowl. Dip balls in twice.
Celebration time. Indulge!