Weekly classes are being postponed.
Flow is a joyful expression yoga inspired by Shiva Rea’s Prana Flow. The practice strengthens muscles, increases mobility, cultivates core awareness, improves tone and brings about a deep sense of relaxation in the nervous system. Flow in a mindful dance of movement and breath exploring both lunar and solar practices. Suited to those with some yoga experience (experienced beginner) or more physically able practitioners. Ask me if you are unsure if this class is for you.
Yin Yoga is a quiet meditative pared back practice. A subtle- body practice, we lean into long slow holds allowing deep connective tissue (fascia) to release and soften. A grounding and centreing practice with ample space to explore the whole spectrum of the body mind vehicle.
Yoga Basics: Beginners is a simple slow-paced class where we review the foundations of yoga practice each week. You will be guided through a balanced daily sequence with a focus on healthy breathing, simple sequences and key foundation poses.
More than ever NOW is the time to practice.
- Soothe, calm and reset your nervous system
- Release and unravel tension in your body/mind/spirit
- Support your immunity to resist and recover from illness
- Cultivate a sense of calm and stillness
- Become aware of how you are truly feeling
- Reconnect and balance yourself physically, mentally and emotionally
- Tap into your reservoir of inner strength
- Regain your sense of agency and be empowered
- Connect with community
- Feel less isolated